One of the biggest health concerns for men today revolves around prostate health and its related nutritional supplements. And it is not hard to see why more and more men are becoming anxious about that walnut-sized button-looking gland found between the penis and the bladder. You see, recent estimates show that 50% of all men over the age of 50 will experience a prostate-related dysfunction at some point in their lives. More often than not, this anomaly is a result of BPH ( Benign Prostate Hypertrophy ), which is common among older men, particularly those who don’t pay a lot of attention to staying fit or eating right.
But to understand the genesis of this health concern, let’s shed a little bit of light on the prostate. As you might recall from your elementary science classes, the primary function of the prostate is to nourish and protect the spermatozoa flowing between the testis and the urethra. It infuses a special fluid to the sperm during ejaculation, which scientists believe improves the spermatozoa and eventual conception chances. It’s all good, right?
You see, nature never actually intended for us to live many years beyond our prime reproductive years, i.e., our 20s and 30s. In fact, this can be said to be the main reason why the onset of either menopause or andropause is often accompanied by a myriad of health complications, right from diabetes to hypertension and cancer. While women often have to contend with their gynecological health issues, men have prostate problems to take care of. This is also why men over 50 should cultivate a habit of taking regular (annual or semi-annually) prostate exams.
Often, prostate-related problems can take many different shapes and forms. The most common among them, however, is prostatitis. In layman’s terms, this is the gradual inflammation of this gland, at times as a result of bacterial infection. It can also be caused by an enlarged prostate stemming from benign prostatic hypertrophy, which, as a matter of fact, afflicts 99% of all men over the age of 75. Symptoms of BPH, in case you are worried about it, including increased difficulty in urinating that is a characteristic of old age. Other signs of BPH include urinary incontinence, repeated bathroom trips, and low flow of urine despite the increased urgency. Fortunately, sometimes surgery or conventional prescription pills can be used to treat an enlarged prostate, but it is not always effective.
Secondly, there is always the risk of developing prostate cancer lurking around the shadows, and this is a reality that all men over 50 have to accept. This type of carcinoma is arguably the most common in men, other than skin cancer. Luckily, it is easy to prevent prostate cancer onset if you take deliberate steps to improve and maintain your prostate health, which brings us to ProstaMend.
The inner workings of Prostamend is based on the need to balance the male reproductive hormones whose imbalance is the genesis of one developing Benign Prostate Hypertrophy. It is essentially a bio-alternative that consists of a comprehensive array of 14 well-formulated ingredients that have proven beneficial properties for proper and healthy prostate function. In other words, Prostamend is tailored to rein in hormones such as DHT, whose imbalance leads to improper prostate function and size.
The Constituent Ingredients of ProstaMend
ProstaMend is a combination of several organic ingredients whose function either revolves around DHT hormone and balance or prostate health support. This includes:
1. Green Tea – It is widely believed to possess the ability to influence the body’s serum concentration of each hormone produced. It does this by promoting and encouraging higher levels of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) in the bloodstream. Now, SHBG binds firmly to testosterone, thereby preventing the subsequent conversion into the dreaded DHT.
2. Beta-Sitosterol – This is basically a phytosterol that prevents or inhibits Enzyme 5-alpha reductase’s free action. Speaking of which, a decrease in the subsequent action of the 5-alpha reductase always results in the reduction of the eventual production of DHT.
3. Zinc – The prostate contains relatively more zinc levels than any other gland or body organ. Consequently, it will obviously require 10 times more dietary zinc levels for proper health and function than any other body part. Now, many older men often have problems absorbing and assimilating zinc from the food taken in through the gut, which is why supplementation through Prostamend makes a lot of sense. Moreover, high zinc levels in the blood are necessary for the inhibition of the action of 5-alpha reductase.
4. P5P – Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate is the active constituent form of the popular Vitamin B6 that is needed for the utilization of any zinc consumed either via supplementation or dietary sources. Therefore, this means you can have all the zinc in the world, but without P5P, it would all go to waste.
5. Saw Palmetto Extract, Lycopene, and Pumpkin Seed Concentrate – This combination contains a host of phytonutrients needed to support optimal prostate function. On the other hand, Pumpkin seed has proven beneficial over the past 100 years in its cleansing action, mainly due to the abundance of phytosterols and fatty acids in its physiological makeup. Finally, the combination of free sterols and fatty acids in Saw Palmetto berry encourages the performance of the prostate by restricting the activity of the action of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. What’s more, it’s also involved in binding free DHT to constituent cells in a bid to prevent excessive prostate cell enlargement.
Speaking of which, have it at the back of your mind that fewer DHT levels is always followed by a shrunk prostate hence easier and less painful urine flow.
6. Pygeum – This is a special phytonutrient that promotes optimum prostate functioning and the improvement of the structural integrity of the gland. This happens by being involved in the inhibition process of the enzyme aromatase.
7. Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Resveratrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and other Antioxidants – They are involved in the much-needed protection from free radical damage that can contribute significantly to prostate dysfunction if left unchecked. The combination also supports a number of immuno-valuable functions and improves the resultant structural integrity of small veins and capillaries.
That being said, like all conventional bio-alternative supplements and medications, Prostamend does not contain any fillers, artificial colorings/flavors, and toxic flow agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
How exactly does Prostamend work to relieve prostatitis symptoms?
The genesis of BPH, i.e., benign prostatic hypertrophy, is the progressive inflammation of the prostate cells often caused by the gradual rise of DHT hormone levels. This is a rogue hormone that is derived from free serum testosterone as we grow older. The best way to fix BHP is to inhibit inflammation by supplementing your diet with a number of nutrients that have the ability to block the action of DHT. Now, ProstaMend has a unique array of organic minerals, herbs, and plant extracts that are formulated to put an end to this kind of inflammation that leads to acute prostatitis.
How many bottles of ProstaMend should I order?
Categorically speaking, this depends on the degree of inflammation that your prostate has sustained so far and the severity of the BHP that is afflicting you. But that’s not all. You see, prostatitis is not a one-fix kind of ailment. Even after you have received some level of relief from taking this supplement, you will still need to keep up with the supplementation to prevent another build-up of DHT that can lead to another bout of inflammation.
So, to be safe and avoid running into shortages, it is recommended that you order at least 6 bottles of ProstaMend, to begin with.
Who should take ProstaMend?
Any man over the age of 50 suffering from an enlarged prostate ought to have Prostamend as one of his nutrient additives to prevent full-blown prostate cancer progression.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, the manufacturer offers you a 60-day money-back guarantee whereby if you are not pleased with the results after taking this supplement for two months, you can request a return of your funds. Hence, this makes the product essentially risk-free.
How long will Prostamend be available?
It is important to put into consideration that Prostamend is one of the few natural remedies for long-term prostate problems in men. This puts into the direct firing line of the notorious big pharma who rely on the cycle of dependence on conventional chemical-based prescription to stay in business. From a purely financial point of view, they have more to gain from the failure of a bio-alternative solution like Prostamend than its widespread success. Therefore, it would be more prudent for you to place an order sooner rather than later.
How can I get ProstaMend?
You can get Prostamend by placing an order on their website. The remedy will be shipped to you within 3 to 5 business days if you are in the US. Three options for purchasing:
- 1 Bottle: $69 + $9.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $177 + Free US Shipping
- 6 Bottles: $294 + Free US Shipping
- (HUGE SAVINGS TODAY) Click Here to Get ProstaMend Supplement For The Lowest Price Right Now
Consumers that may have questions can contact the makers of ProstaMend by email at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org