If you live in an area where the municipal water supply is hard, you already know how it can damage the appearance and feel of your skin and hair. It can degrade the effectiveness of your shampoo and soap and dry up your hair and make your skin look drab. You’re undoubtedly also aware that many cities add chemicals to their water, such as chlorine. The justification is that chlorine destroys hazardous bacteria, although chlorine can be toxic in and of itself. One of the primary causes of the onset and progression of several skin problems is hard water. Acne, eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis are incredibly irritating and destructive skin conditions, and hard water does nothing to help.
It is critical to have access to clean, healthful water at all times. It is not only necessary to consume water but also to shower. Each has the potential to harm your body in its own way. That is why a water equalizer, such as Nature Spa, is essential. The Nature Spa showerhead is an innovative showerhead that filters your water. It eliminates chlorine and other harmful substances that cause pain and damage to your skin.
What is NatureSpa?
The “world’s foremost eco-friendly shower purifier,” according to the Nature Spa Showerhead. It’s a showerhead with a built-in filter, to put it simply. The filter was created with two goals in mind. First, it removes the minerals that cause water to be “hard,” such as calcium and magnesium. The hard water in your shower, hair, and skin can leave a film. It has a drying effect and can lead to skin irritation as well as other health problems. Second, the filter eliminates chlorine from your drinking water. Nature Spa, reviewed in the AP News here, filters your tap water to remove all hazardous compounds that cause difficulties, such as nitrates, chlorine, and many more. Unhealthy poisonous water can cause eczema, split ends, acne, and brittle hair. You can filter out all those contaminants with Nature Spa and be left with pure water that is good for you and your body. You’ll be able to wash your skin and hair for the first time, and your skin and hair will be clean.
How does NatureSpa work?
Nature Spa’s one-of-a-kind showerhead is built of transparent, high-quality materials. It’s loaded with Alkaline Ion Ceramic Balls on the inside, which assists filter of the water and makes it healthier. It’s also made of Micro-porous PP Cotton Mesh, which helps to remove even more hard chemicals from your water, leaving you with healthy, clean water. The showerhead at Nature Spa comes with three different settings to help you get the most out of it. It has a rain setting, a massage setting, and a mixed setting. Each has its own function, and you can select the one that best suits your needs.
The SmartPressure System in the Nature Spa Showerhead gives you a steady shower of water while reducing your water usage without lowering the water pressure. Many water-saving showerheads have this problem since they minimize water usage but leave you with a sad stream of water that won’t rinse the shampoo off of your hair. Your water pressure can be increased by up to 150 percent with the T Nature Spa Showerhead. Rain, Massage, and Combined are the three stimulating modes on the Nature Spa Showerhead. These settings are meant to get you clean while also healthily stimulating your skin. The massage setting can also help you relax and loosen up stiff muscles.
NatureSpa Pros & Cons
- It’s usually a good idea to weigh the pros and cons of purchasing a product before parting with your hard-earned cash. So Starting with the benefits:
- The Nature Spa Showerhead removes calcium, magnesium, bacteria, and dangerous chemicals such as chlorine from the shower water you and your family use.
- According to a growing body of data, hard water and chlorine has been linked to skin problems, including dermatitis and eczema, as well as an increased risk of cancer.
- The Nature Spa Showerhead can help you save a lot of money on your monthly water bill.
- The Nature Spa Showerhead is easy to set up and doesn’t require any additional tools or knowledge.
- This item is available for purchase online and can be delivered to your home.
- The Nature Spa Showerhead cleanses the water that passes through it; it has no effect on the water you drink or use to do laundry or wash dishes.
- Shower filters may not be necessary for people who use well water to eliminate dangerous pollutants.
- This item is only available for purchase online and not in stores.
- The price of a showerhead may appear to be excessive.
Is NatureSpa easy to install?
A person needs to install a Nature Spa showerhead first before using it. It can be challenging to handle things that need to be installed at times. They may necessitate specialized expertise or a variety of specialized instruments. That isn’t the case with the Nature Spa showerhead, thankfully. The directions are well-written and simple to follow, which is a big advantage considering how many instruction manuals are poorly written. It only takes a pair of pliers and around 10 minutes to install. Of course, you’ll have to get rid of your old showerhead as well, but most standard showerheads are simple to remove. Even someone with little or no experience in the home should be able to complete the installation.
Where to buy NatureSpa
As mentioned above, you may not be able to find this showerhead somewhere other than the company’s official website. There isn’t a single online or local store that sells it. So, grab it from the official website today. The current prices are as follows:
- 1 NatureSpa Filtered Shower Head unit: $39.99 + $8.95 in S&H
- 2 NatureSpa Filtered Shower Head units: $79.98 + $9.95 in S&H
- 3 NatureSpa Filtered Shower Head units: $89.98 + $10.95 in S&H
- 4 NatureSpa Filtered Shower Head units: $119.97 + $11.95 in S&H
- 5 NatureSpa Filtered Shower Head units: $139.97 + $12.95 in S&H
Even though NatureSpa showerhead has so many advantages, the company provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if the consumer is unhappy with the results. For more information, customer service can be contacted via:
- Email: email@example.com.
- Phone: +1 (855) 378 9408
- Address: Prestige Alliance Limited, 48 Bi-State Plaza #617, Old Tappan, NJ 07675
The Nature Spa showerhead is a device worth trying, especially if you suffer from skin problems caused by hard water. It’s also a good product for anyone who lives in a region where the water is treated with chlorine and other pollutants or wants to save money on their monthly water bill.
People Also Read: Fuze Bug Reviews – Is FuzeBug Legit or Not Worth Your Money?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.