Fit After 50 is one of the internet’s most popular and best-known home workout programs for men.
Marketed to men over 50, Fit After 50 helps men boost testosterone, build muscle, and torch fat at any age.
Does Fit After 50 live up to the hype? Should you buy Fit After 50 For Men today? Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about the Fit After 50 home workout program today in our review.
What is Fit After 50?
Fit After 50 is a home workout program for men.
You can buy the program online today through FitAfter50ForMen.com, where it’s priced at $37 and backed by a 365-day moneyback guarantee.
Led by 57-year old “ripped grandpa” Mark Mcilyar, Fit After 50 teaches men simple workouts they can perform at home to raise testosterone, burn belly fat, and make them feel years younger.
Many workout programs are designed for young men. Young men have fast recovery times, easier fat burning, and rapid muscle development. As the body ages, things change. Fit After 50 teaches you how to fight back against your body’s natural aging processes and get into the best shape of your life at any age.
Why Ordinary Workouts Don’t Work for Men Over 50
Ordinary workouts are designed for younger men – not men over 50. Fit After 50 changes that by introducing functional movements you can perform at home to get into the best shape of your life regardless of your age.
Mark Mcilyar, the creator of Fit After 50, has identified three problems associated with traditional gym workouts and routines.
Problem #1: Traditional Workouts Increase Estrogen: Men and women both have estrogen. Estrogen is the primary female sex hormone. High levels of estrogen tend to be linked to low levels of testosterone, high levels of fat, and even the development of female characteristics like breasts. As you get older, your testosterone naturally drops and estrogen rises, increasing the chances of storing more body fat around your belly, love handles, and chest.
Solution: Metabolic Strength Training: In Fit After 50, Mark introduces the concept of metabolic strength training. Described as a “breakthrough solution for guys our age,” metabolic strength training boosts testosterone using special, targeted workout techniques. Studies show that functional, compound movements that target multiple muscles – like squats and deadlifts – will significantly raise testosterone. Metabolic strength training can help boost testosterone, fighting back against rising estrogen levels as you get older.
Problem #2: Traditional Workouts Cause Inflammation: Every time you exercise, you’re creating inflammation. This is a good thing when you exercise correctly. However, it can be a bad thing when exercising incorrectly. As Mark explains, traditional workout grind your bones, joints, and tendons raw, leading to joint pain and other health problems as you get older. Some men start to develop these problems in their 20s and 30s, and they only get worse with age.
Solution: Functional Cardio and Abs: As a solution to grinding traditional workouts, Mark recommends focusing on functional cardio and abs training. His recommended workouts improve blood flow, boost energy, and get rid of belly fat, among other benefits. These are gentle yet effective workouts that can boost metabolism, making it easier for guys of any age to lose weight.
Problem #3: Traditional Workouts Make You Sick, Tired, and Slow: Working out too much can weaken your immunity, kill your energy and sex drive, and even mess with your hormones and cardiovascular system. As you get older, it’s increasingly important to work out correctly. In Fit After 50, you can discover why traditional workouts are pulverizing your body – and how to make smarter choices.
Solution: Recovery Focused Workouts: The best way to recover from a workout is to begin recovering as you’re working out. In Fit After 50, you’ll discover recovery focused workouts, including movements and exercises you can perform at home to begin recovering your body while you’re still working out. Instead of pushing your body over the edge and struggling to recover, Mark teaches you how to do just enough to get your body burning fat and building muscle quickly. Instead of feeling exhausted after you exercise, you can feel clear-headed and energized. Mark even claims this leads to a “Viagra-like effect” by boosting blood flow across your body.
Overall, traditional gym workouts will accelerate aging, damage joints, kill testosterone, and “make you less manly,” according to Mark. That’s why he recommends an alternative approach instead.
Fit After 50 Benefits
Works in Minutes to Reverse Fat Gain, Body Aches, and Muscle Loss: Fit After 50 begins tackling some of the problems of getting older within minutes of your first exercise – even if you’ve been out of shape for 20 to 30 years and have hardly visited a gym. By the time you’ve completed the first movement, you’ve already begun to reverse stubborn fat, fight body aches, and avoid muscle loss. As Mark explains, “it’ll feel like you’ve gently shaved years of ugly fat off your body and gotten your energy back.”
Skyrocket Testosterone Levels: Your testosterone levels start to drop after age 30, leading to undesirable side effects like weight gain, loss of sex drive, loss of muscle tissue, and low energy. Fit After 50 claims to reverse these effects and skyrocket your testosterone using metabolic strength training that targets the master male hormone.
Boost Fat Burning: Most men over 50 could benefit from losing a few extra pounds. Whether you’re trying to lose 100lbs or 10lbs, Fit After 50 is designed to boost fat burning. The movements in Fit After 50 will instruct your body to burn fat for 72 hours after you exercise, helping you lose even the most stubborn fat away from your chest, belly, and back.
Build Functional Strength: Some people build glamor muscles that look good but don’t do much. Mark teaches you how to build functional strength to help you dominate big yard work projects, mow the lawn, pickup heavy items around the house, and sweep your spouse off their feet.
Increase Anti-Aging Chemicals: Your body produces human growth hormone (HGH) and other chemicals to repair your body after exercise. By following the Fit After 50 program, you can increase anti-aging chemicals that flow through your bloodstream every day. As Mark explains, it’s “the perfect formula to reverse aging in guys approaching or over 50.”
Lubricate Joints: As you get older, you increasingly feel your joints. Fit After 50 claims to lubricate your joints and help you shake off rust, making it easier to avoid joint pain.
Skyrocket Energy Levels: If you exercise the right way, you’ll feel energized – not drained – after you finish. Fit After 50 claims to give you a steady flow of all-day energy using a combination of metabolic strength training, functional cardio, and functional abs training. In fact, Mark specifically claims the program will reduce fatigue by 46%.
Health Benefits of Fit After 50
We explained the core benefits of Fit After 50 above. However, according to FitAfter50ForMen.com, the program could also lead to the following health benefits:
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Repair a busted metabolism
- Boost memory and brain health
- Strengthen muscles and bones
- Stimulate your cardiovascular system
- Increase flexibility
By following the Fit After 50 program and performing the workouts at home, you can purportedly enjoy all of these benefits and more – regardless of your age or workout experience.
Fit After 50 Phases
With Fit After 50, you progress through three phases, including Burn, Build, and Sculpt. Here’s each phase and how it works:
Phase I: Burn: Burn ease your body into its new anabolic environment by stimulating sensory cells in your muscles, allowing you to burn fat more easily. You can increase fat loss and upgrade your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories around the clock. In this phase, you’ll prepare for further fat loss in the program by raising testosterone and releasing a cocktail of anti-aging hormones into your bloodstream, helping you begin to burn fat as easily as you did when you were younger.
Phase II: Build: Build is the strength building phase of Fit After 50. During this 4-week training block, you experience a fresh surge of new muscle growth and strength gains. You’ll feel yourself getting stronger. You should also notice a better libido and higher testosterone.
Phase III: Sculpt: You’ve lost weight and built muscle. Now, it’s time to sculpt your body by burning the last bits of fat, helping you get into the best shape of your life regardless of your age. During this third and final phase, Mark claims you’ll begin to see lines in your abs and other evidence of lean muscle. You should also experience all-day energy, better confidence, and improved fat burning, among other effects.
Each phase is in a different section of Fit After 50. After completing the first phase, you move onto the next section, and then the third section. By the end, you can repeat a phase you like for added benefit. Or, you can focus on maintaining your body.
What Will You Learn in Fit After 50?
Fit After 50 is a comprehensive home workout guide for men over 50 who want to burn fat, lose weight, build muscle, and increase testosterone.
Some of the topics covered in Mark Mcilyar’s Fit After 50 include:
- The 3-phase Fit After 50 instruction manuals showing you how to get lean and ripped, taking all the guesswork out of melting fat while revealing your head-turning new physique
- The #1 exercise method, as revealed by researchers at Ball State University, for boosting testosterone, reversing aging, and building hard muscle while reversing years of aging
- How to rewind aging at the cellular level to look younger from the inside out, targeting your mitochondria to create 70% more energy and keeping you feeling young and fresh
- How to replace belly fat with rock hard muscle, eliminating even the most stubborn belly fat from your body
- Print-and-go training logs that make training easy; you can use these logs to track your progress and take your results to the next level
- The #1 mistake most guys make when doing a push up that contributes to keeping your chest weak and small, including the simple change you can make to unlock every muscle fiber in your chest
- The pain-free exercise solution you’ve been waiting for, including gentle and low-impact movements for transforming your body and life
- How to lose fat every minute up to 72 hours after you train, including one technique for turning your body into a non-stop fat burning machine
- How to age-proof your body and avoid suffering from muscle loss and increased belly size as you age, undoing decades of fat gain regardless of your level of experience
- The quickest way to develop a lean midsection and powerful upper body that makes you irresistible to partners
- Exercises that are better than back squats for boosting testosterone – and don’t leave you with pain afterward
- The single most important rule you need to remember when training over 50, including why you never need to worry about injuries again
- How to activate your mind/muscle connection for faster and better muscle growth with limited effort required
- Joint-friendly exercises to target a puffy chest and “man boobs” to ensure you never suffer from the embarrassing issue again
- The “master key” to unlocking more testosterone, helping you get leaner and healthier while you sleep
Bonuses Included with Fit After 50
Fit After 50 includes a bundle of reports, guides, videos, and other materials to optimize your results. Here’s what you get when you purchase Fit After 50 today:
Bonus #1: 12 Week Fit After 50 Nutrition Plan
This nutrition plan teaches you what to eat over a 12-week period to achieve a body you never thought was possible at your age. The guide takes all guesswork out of the kitchen, helping you melt fat, recharge energy levels, and skyrocket testosterone, among other benefits.
Some of the topics covered in the 12 Week Fit After 50 Nutrition Plan include:
- How to boost growth hormone levels by 2,000% in 24 hours, including the scientific studies that back up this approach
- The best fatty foods that melt away body fat for good, including why you should eat one of these foods every day to skyrocket fat-burning hormones and keep them soaring all day long
- The best foods for keeping your testosterone from converting into estrogen, including why 99% of men fall victim to “aromatase,” which is when your male hormones turn female (and the specific green foods you can eat to prevent this from ever happening)
- Why you should dump a specific oil in a cooking pan with chicken and steak to optimize your cells from the inside out
- The “secret sex foods” to boost libido and sex drive
- Why you should be adding butter to everything if you want to lose weight, even if it sounds like a bad idea
- What you should never eat if you want higher testosterone levels, including why doctors are telling women to not eat a specific food if they’re pregnant (because it’ll shrink the baby’s male hormones at an alarming rate)
- The best pre-bed foods for helping you burn fat and build muscle while you sleep
- The best spices to add to a slab of steak to get leaner faster than ever
Overall, the guide explains everything you need to know about eating right to support the Fit After 50 workout plan, including specific meals, foods, spices, and ingredients to take to complement your results.
Bonus #2: Fit After 50 Exercise Illustrations & Execution
Performing exercises the right way is crucial for maximizing results and avoiding injury. In this exercise guide, you get Mark’s specific illustrations and executions for each recommended workouts. If you’re a visual learner, then this workout guide is crucial to maximizing the benefits of Fit After 50.
Some of the things included in the Fit After 50 Exercise Illustrations & Execution guide include:
- Step-by-step visual for getting the most out of each exercise
- How to burn fat and build muscle quickly using proven workouts
- Colorful, simple illustrations and visual guides that teach you exactly how to perform each movement
Bonus #3: Know My T-Levels
This bonus guide teaches you how to boost your testosterone and track your progress over time, helping you make sure Fit After 50 is working as advertised to raise testosterone levels.
The Know My T-Levels guide includes:
- Record your testosterone boosting progress from week to week
- Monitor your progress after specific routines and foods to determine what’s working
- Discover how to continue climbing the testosterone mountain to maximize performance
Fit After 50 Pricing
Fit After 50 is priced at a one-time fee of $37:
1 x Fit After 50 Package + Bonuses: $37
You can get online at FitAfter50ForMen.com, then get instant access to the entire Fit After 50 program and all bonuses.
Fit After 50 Refund Policy
Fit After 50 is backed by a 365-day moneyback guarantee. You can request a complete refund on your purchase within 365 days.
If you’re unhappy with the workout program and how it worked, or if you did not experience benefits form the program, then you are entitled to a refund with no questions asked.
About Mark Mcilyar
Mark Mcilyar is the 57-year old “ripped grandpa” who leads Fit After 50’s workouts. Mark is passionate about helping men live their healthiest, strongest, and best years in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond.
You can contact Mark and the Fit After 50 team via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-256-292-2950
Fit After 50 is a workout program targeted to men over 50 who want to burn fat, build muscle, and increase testosterone using proven at-home workouts.
To learn more about the Fit After 50 program and how it works, or to get started today, visit the official website at FitAfter50ForMen.com.