- About Us
Looking to 2013: readers’ resolutions | Editorial
We have officially jumped into the year 2013.
It’s a time for reflecting on the past 12 months and setting goals for the days to come.
Here at the Sounder, we are thankful for our advertisers, readers and story subjects, who made it an excellent 2012.
We asked our readers about their New Year’s resolutions. Here is what they had to say.
• Not to multi-task everything. I am going to attempt to take time to start and finish important things in my life and not cram everything into the same spot.
• Stop putting cream in my coffee
• Eat less ice cream
• To be a more patient and less hurried person
• Live every day to the fullest and take nothing for granted
• Pursue healthy relationships
• Visit my grandparents more
• Have more fun
• Learn to say “no” and volunteer a bit less
• Get a massage once a month
• Take care of myself, eat right, exercise daily