Veteran Navigators are returning to Orcas

  • Thu Sep 13th, 2018 1:30am
  • News

The following was submitted by the Orcas Family Resource Center.

If you served in the US Military, we would like to help you access your veterans affair benefits.

Do you need to enroll in VA health care, need a DD214 (military discharge papers) or information about your VA benefits? If so, come on Saturday, Nov. 10 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to the Orcas Public Schools Cafeteria at 557 School Road. Bring your DD214 if you have it.