• A deputy responded to the sheriff’s office in Friday Harbor in response to an injured inmate. Medication was provided and correction officers were notified.
• A Lopez Island man reported a minor collision that occurred on Fisherman Bay Road. The second vehicle had left the scene, refusing to wait for the police. No damage was reported. The deputy was not able to find the second vehicle. An information report was taken.
• A Lopez Island deputy responded to Ritchie Road for a complaint of loose horses. The owner was identified, retrieved them and secured them back in their field.
• An Orcas deputy responded to a citizen dispute in Eastsound.
• A deputy was dispatched to a report of internet fraud in Friday Harbor. A report was taken.
• At about 12:43 p.m., deputies responded to a delayed report of a hit-and-run near the Orcas Ferry Landing. Deputies were advised that the incident occurred between march 24 and April 1. No suspect vehicle information other than it possibly being white.
• An Orcas Island man reported being threatened by another man in the Eastsound area. The incident was investigated and a report was written.
• Deputies responded to a residence in Olga regarding a report of an assault. Deputies spoke with both parties involved and gathered statements for a report.
• A deputy received a walk-in report at the station regarding a delayed assault report of an Eastsound resident that occurred at Deer Harbor.
• A deputy was dispatched to a citizen dispute in the San Juan Island area. Three of the involved parties were given trespass warnings.
• An Orcas deputy responded to a report of a hit-and-run. There is no known suspect information at this time.
• A San Juan deputy issued a driver an infraction for failing to stop at stop sign and warned for failing to signal a turn.
• A Friday Harbor resident found two dogs chasing his sheep. He attempted to lure the dogs with treats, then tried to chase them away and was finally forced to shoot one of the dogs when it continued to chase his lambs and ewes. The dog owner was contacted and arrangements made.
• A deputy was notified of an accidental shooting on Decatur Island. The victim accidentally shot himself in the finger and went to the mainland for treatment.
• A deputy was dispatched to a report of a vehicle prowler in the Friday Harbor area. The reporting party advised stereo equipment was removed from a vehicle the previous night. Investigation continues.
• An Anacortes man called the sheriff’s office to report that his boat was vandalized while it was moored on Lopez Island.
• An Orcas deputy responded to the Orcas Island Elementary school regarding a possible child neglect case. A report was taken and DSHS was already notified by school staff.
•A deputy was dispatched to a report of a theft in the Friday Harbor area. Two subjects were arrested for shoplifting.
•Orcas Island Fire and Rescue and an Orcas deputy responded to a motorcycle accident in Eastsound. The rider struck the soft shoulder and lost control. The rider was flown off for medical attention.
• A deputy responded to a reported death on Orcas Island. No foul play is suspected.
• A driver was cited for driving 50 mph in a posted 35 mpg in the 3000 block Orcas Road.
• A driver was cited for not having a child restraint for a child in the car and not having auto insurance on North Beach and School Road in Eastsound.
• A Lopez Island deputy issued a speeding ticket to a motorist on Dill Road.
• Deputies arrested a transient Friday Harbor resident for a warrant. This arrest occurred in the area of Carter Ave. The female subject was brought to the sheriff’s office and processed without incident.