County board and commission vacancies

  • Wed Nov 29th, 2017 1:30am
  • News

The San Juan County Council is searching for San Juan County citizens to fill current and upcoming vacancies on various boards and commissions. Additional information about each committee is available on the County’s website at: Persons interested in serving on a board or advisory committee should fill out an Advisory Committee Application or contact the council office at: (360) 378-2898 or

There are vacancies on the following: Agricultural Resources Committee, Agricultural Tax Advisory Committee, Board of Equalization, Building Advisory Council, Citizens’ Salary Commission, Deer Harbor Plan Review Committee, Disability Board, Eastsound Design Review Sub-Committee, Fair Board, Hearing Examiner, Human Services Advisory Board, Lodging Tax Advisory Board, Lopez Solid Waste Disposal District, Marine Resources Committee, Northwest Senior Services, Noxious Weed Control Board, Open Space Advisory Team, Parks and Recreation Commission, Stormwater Citizens Advisory Committee, Veterans Advisory Board and Water Resources Management Committee.