Thank you emergency responders | Letter

On Tues. Feb. 7, I accidentally consumed a cookie that I did not know contained nuts. I am allergic to nuts and started to have a reaction. My mom called 911 and the paramedics showed up very quickly. I was very nervous but lucky that Nick was there to give me two shots that did not hurt. I would like to thank Nick, Gulliver, Shawn and George for helping me when I needed it most and making it not so scary. From our family to all of the Paramedics, EMT’s and volunteers a BIG Thank You for always being there when we need you most! You are the best!!

Ricky Hughes